Materials For Reference
Check back often as new materials for reference will be updated frequently.
- 2018 Bond Referendum Presentation (see archived webinar below to hear Superintendent Steve Bass discuss the presentation)
- 2018 Bond Referendum Brochure
- Bond Referendum 2018: 2-page PDF
- Quick Snapshot 2018 Bond Referendum (English)
- Quick Snapshot 2018 Bond Referendum (Spanish)
- Quick Snapshot 2018 Bond Referendum (Bosnian)
Get Registered To Vote
- Who can vote in this election?
- Am I registered to vote in Iowa?
- Voter Registration Information
- Online Voter Registration
- Download a Voter Registration Form
- Register to Vote on Election Day
Download an official Absentee Ballot Request Form 2018.
Complete the form and mail to:
Jamie Fitzgerald, Polk County Auditor & Commissioner of Elections
Polk County Election Office
120 2nd Avenue—Suite A
Des Moines, IA 50309-4757
Please Note: Absentee ballot request forms must be received at the Polk County Auditor’s Office by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 26, 2018.