Meal Pricing and Forms
IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT CHARGING MEALS
The USDA has issued regulations mandating that school districts implement unpaid meal policies by the start of the 2017–18 school year. Please review the updated Board Policy 702 A regarding student lunch account balances (Board Policy 702 A Meal Charges in Spanish; 702 A Board Policy Meal Charges in Bosnian). This information was also recently sent to all families via postal mail the week of July 24, 2017.
Our mission is to ensure food of high nutritious quality is made available to each student in the district in an atmosphere of cleanliness, cheerfulness, and personal caring. Your student’s daily nutrition is our business!
2016–2017 IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT PORK items on menu
- To help identify pork items on the menu, they will be marked with an asterisk (*).
- Students will need to sign up for an alternative entrée with their teacher.
- Associates calling in the lunch count will need to tell the kitchen the total number of alternative entrées needed.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Diet Modification Request Form 2015
- Deposit Slip Lunch Meals
- Field Trip Sack Lunch Order Form 2017-18
- Free & Reduced Meal Application (Note: Please do not use any hard copy forms found in the ‘Search’ results; all Free & Reduced Meal Applications are only able to be processed using this online form.)
The UCSD Food and Nutrition Service Department encourages all students, parents, and families in our district and community to review the following nutrition and health-related sites. You’ll find helpful information regarding healthy meal planning, meal planning while on a budget, tips and tools for managing your health, and great ideas for staying physically fit and active.