Registration – Returning Students
This information is provided for registering returning students for the next school year. If your student has had a break in enrollment, please contact Sandy Walters (contact info below).
Instructions to register your returning students online for the 2017-2018 school year:
- By May 1, 2017, you should receive a letter and/or email (if your correct/current email address is on file) for each of your students regarding registration for the 2017-2018 school year. The letter and email will contain a link, instructions, and a secure “SnapCode” for each student. You will need to enter the SnapCode in order to access your student’s information and complete online registration for your returning student. If you have a new email, please let the secretary at your school know. We request families register as soon as possible to ensure our schools are prepared for welcoming all students on their first day of the new school year.
- If your student was registered through the online process for the 2016-2017 school year, you will use the account information you previously created to access and update your student’s information for the 2017-2018 school year.
- You will need to register each student with her/his individual “SnapCode.” Your student’s registration is not complete until the online forms have been submitted and fees have been paid.
- Bus fees need to be paid (for those students that are in a pay zone) by July 1 for Rolling Green students and August 1 for all others. Students are NOT to ride the bus unless their fees have been paid in advance.
- You will have the option to copy generic family information to other students in your family. Please be careful when copying information and be sure that the information you copy is correct for each student.
- Once you are ready to register, click the Student Registration (English or Spanish) link below and you’ll be connected to the online registration website:
17-18 CLICK HERE: Online Student Registration (English)
17-18 CLICK HERE: Online Student Registration (Spanish)
16-17 REGISTRATION: Online Student Registration (English)
16-17 REGISTRATION: Online Student Registration (Spanish)
If you do not have access to the Internet, there will be a computer at the Administration Office that you may use during office hours to complete your online registration.
If at any time you have questions, please contact the Administration Office at 515-457-5000. Once you start the registration, if you are unable to submit for any reason, please contact the Administration Office. (Note: The Administration Office cannot look at your information to see what the problem may be, so please call or send an email with a time to call you in order to get your student’s registration completely submitted.)
- Dental Screening Certificate Required for incoming Kindergarten & 9th Grade Students.
- Severe Allergy Questionnaire Required for Preschool & Elementary Students if have a known food allergy.
- Vision Screening Certificate Required for incoming 3rd Grade Students.
- Tdap Immunization Required for Incoming 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th Grade Students.
- Meningococcal ACWY Immunization Required for Incoming 7th and 12th grade students
Administrative Assistant to Student Services and Special Education
Phone: (515) 457-5007
Fax: (515) 457-5018
Student Data Manager
Phone: (515) 457-5011
Fax: (515) 457-5018