Flu Vaccine Clinic October 24 At Urbandale High School 4:00 To 8:00 PMCreated on October 16th, 2019
The Polk County Health Department will offer Flu Vaccine Clinics for Urbandale students, staff, parents, siblings, and community members.
Dates: Thursday, October 24, 2019 (first clinic took place October 17)
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Location: Urbandale High School Commons (cafeteria) (Note: Please enter the high school through the Performing Arts Center doors and turn left to walk toward the Commons.)
Please make note:
- FluMist is not available this year.
- We will offer the Quad Injectable Vaccine.
- We will offer the High Dose Injectable Vaccine for those 65 years of age and older.
- Most major insurance plans accepted.
- Please bring your insurance card.
- Flu vaccine for uninsured is $25 ($50 for High Dose); or what you can pay.
- Parent/guardian must be present with minors and sign consent form. Consent forms may be downloaded here or obtained at the clinic. English FLU Consent 2019-2020
Do your part to stop the flu!
- WASH your hands
- COVER your cough
- STAY home if you’re sick
- GET vaccinated