Free Back To School Health Clinic: August 2nd 2:00 to 6:00PM @ Urbandale Middle SchoolCreated on June 25th, 2018
School physicals, dental screenings, immunizations*, lead testing, and vision screening can all be taken care of at the FREE Back To School Health Clinic. Please review the following information:
- Back To School Health Clinic
- Thursday, August 2, 2018
- 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Urbandale Middle School (7701 Aurora Avenue, Urbandale 50322)
- Walk-in; no appointment needed.
- Please bring any immunization records.
- Urbandale students who need assistance with backpacks/school supplies can stop by this event and pick up a filled backpack (receiving health care services is not required to receive a backpack full of school supplies).
- See the Health Clinic 2018 posters for more information: Health Clinic Poster 2018; Health Clinic Poster 2018 Bosnian; Health Clinic Poster 2018 Spanish
*Immunizations (vaccines) at the clinic are available to those who have Medicaid, are under insured, have no insurance, or are American Indian/Native Alaskan. Those who have insurance with immunization coverage will be directed to their health care provider or other clinic source to receive their immunizations. All of the other listed services are free of charge to any PK-12 student. We look forward to welcoming you!