Registration – Returning Students
This information is provided for registering returning students for the next school year. If your student has had a break in enrollment, please contact Sandy Walters (contact info below).
Instructions to register your returning students online for the 2018-2019 school year:
- The week of May 7, you should receive a letter or an email (if your correct/current email address is on file) for each of your students regarding registration for the 2018-2019 school year. The letter and email will contain a link, instructions, and a secure “SnapCode” for each student. You will need to enter the SnapCode in order to access your student’s information and complete online registration for your returning student. If you have a new email, please contact Sandy Walters, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the new email address. This will allow her to re-send the email regarding registration for your student(s). We request families register as soon as possible to ensure our schools are prepared for welcoming all students on their first day of the new school year.
- If your student was registered through the online process for the 2017-2018 school year, you will use the account information you previously created to access and update your student’s information for the 2018-2019 school year. If you need a new password; contact Sandy Walters at email@example.com. She can issue a temporary password and you will need to create a new password as soon as you login to the program.
- You will need to register each student with her/his individual “SnapCode.” Your student’s registration is not complete until the online forms have been submitted and fees have been paid. You will receive and email verifying that your submission was completed.
- Bus fees need to be paid (for those students that are in a pay zone) by July 1 for Rolling Green students and August 1 for all others. Students are NOT to ride the bus unless their fees have been paid in advance.
- You will have the option to copy generic family information to other students in your family. Please be careful when copying information and be sure that the information you copy is correct for each student.
- Once you are ready to register, click the Student Registration (English or Spanish) link below and you’ll be connected to the online registration website:
2018-19 CLICK HERE: Online Student Registration (English)
2018-19 CLICK HERE: Online Student Registration (Spanish)
If you do not have access to the Internet, there are computers at the Administration Office that you may use during office hours to complete your online registration. If you need help with the online registration, Sandy Walters will be available to help you.
If at any time you have questions, please contact Sandy Walters, Registrar, at 515-457-5011 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you start the registration, if you are unable to submit for any reason, please contact Sandy Walters. (Note: The Registrar cannot look at your information to see what the problem may be, so please call or send an email with a time to call you in order to get your student’s registration completely submitted.)
- Dental Screening Certificate Required for incoming Kindergarten and 9th Grade Students.
- Severe Allergy Questionnaire Required for Preschool & Elementary Students if have a known food allergy.
- Vision Screening Certificate Required for incoming 3rd Grade Students.
- Tdap Immunization Requirement Required for Incoming 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade Students.
- Meningococcal ACWY Immunization Requirement Required for Incoming 7th, 8th, and 12th grade students.
Phone: (515) 457-5011
Fax: (515) 457-5018