Chromebook Troubleshooting at Home
THINGS TO TRY FIRST
If you are having trouble with your Chromebook, here are some quick steps to try to see what might be wrong:
- Restart the Chromebook by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds.
- Move the Chromebook closer to the wireless router.
- If your student is using a Clever Badge, click “Sign in with a different account.” Then you can enter your student’s email address and password manually (you may need to contact your teacher to get your student’s username and password).
- If you have another student in the house, see if they can log in.
- If you still are having issues, or those steps don’t apply, you should next speak with your teacher.
- If your teacher is unable to help or unavailable, you can fill out this form or call 515-457-5820 and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!