Register Today! Student Registration For The 2021-22 School YearCreated on April 14th, 2021
School registration for the 2021–2022 school year is underway! Families with students in kindergarten through 11th grade currently enrolled in the district received an email mid-March with instructions for online registration. For families without email, a letter will be mailed to you in April with instructions for registering your student(s). Once the email/letter has been received, families are welcome to register their student(s) through the online registration process. Ideally, we’d like to have all students registered for the 2021-22 school year by June 4.
- Preschool Students—if your child will be 3 years old or 4 years old by September 15, 2021, click here for specific information about registering your preschool student.
- Kindergarten Students—if your child will be 5 years old by September 15, 2021, click here for specific information about registering your kindergarten student.
- Returning Students—if your student(s) is registered in the Urbandale CSD this school year (2020–2021), click here for specific information about registering your returning student.
- New Students—if your student(s) is new to the Urbandale CSD, click here for specific information about registering your new student.
We know this is a busy time of year for students and families. Thank you in advance for taking time to register your student(s) for the 2021-22 school year.
- If you have an email address and you did not receive the registration email, please email Sandy Walters firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-457-5011 and Sandy will send you the registration information with your Snap Code.
- If you would like to confirm we have your correct mailing address, please contact Sandy Walters at 515-457-5011.
- If you know your student will not be returning for the 2021-22 school year, please contact Sandy Walters email@example.com or 515-457-5011 and your student(s) will be removed from our 2021-2022 registration list.