Flu Vaccine Clinic: October 26 At Urbandale High SchoolCreated on October 22nd, 2022
The Polk County Health Department will offer Flu Vaccine Clinics for Urbandale students, staff, parents, siblings, and community members.
Date: October 26, 2022
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Location: Urbandale High School Commons (cafeteria) (Note: Please enter the high school through the main entrance and turn right to walk toward the Commons.)
Reserve Your Flu Vaccine Appointment Online
Please make note:
- FluMist and COVID-19 vaccines are not available this year.
- We will offer the Quad Injectable Vaccine.
- We will offer the High Dose Injectable Vaccine for those 65 years of age and older.
- Most major insurance plans accepted.
- Please bring your insurance card.
- Flu vaccine for uninsured is $25 ($65 for High Dose); or what you can pay.
- Parent/guardian must be present with minors and complete a consent form (Note: consent form included in the online registration).
Do your part to stop the flu!
- WASH your hands
- COVER your cough
- STAY home if you’re sick
- GET vaccinated