Registration – Returning Students 2023-24
This information is provided for registering returning students for the next school year. If your student has had a break in enrollment, please contact Sandy Walters (contact info below).
Please note: Beginning in the 2023-24 school year, the year-round program will move to Karen Acres Elementary; here is the Elementary Boundary Map beginning in the 2023-24 school year.
Instructions to register your returning students for the 2023–2024 school year:
- Registration notifications were sent via email between May 1 – May 14, 2023, for returning students to register for the 2023–2024 school year. (Note: If we do not have your email address on file, we mailed a letter to the mailing address we currently have on file.)
- The registration email contained a website link(s) for enrolling your student(s). Each link includes a unique “Snap Code” that corresponds with the individual student.
- When you click on the link in your email, the Snap Code for your student will be automatically entered into the registration program.
- You may use the account information you previously created to access and update your student’s information. (If you have changed your email, you should use the original email that was used to create your account.)
- If you receive a letter instead of an email, please click on the “2023-2024 Click Here: Online Student Registration (English or Spanish)” link included below and you will be connected to the online registration website. Enter the Snap Code on your letter in order to access your student’s information and complete their registration.
- Please note: your student’s registration is not complete until the forms have been submitted.
- You will receive an email verifying that your submission was completed.
2023–2024 CLICK HERE: Online Student Registration (English) (Note: You’ll receive the registration email between May 1 – May 14 which will include your student’s unique Snap Code.)
2023–2024 CLICK HERE: Online Student Registration (Spanish) (Note: You’ll receive the registration email between May 1 – May 14 which will include your student’s unique Snap Code.)
If you need assistance please contact Sandy Walters at 515-457-5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org Sandy can help you with:
- Login information
- Updating your email or mailing address
- Verifying that your registration was completed if you did not receive a confirmation email
- Making an appointment to use a computer at the District Administration Office if you do not have Internet access
- Any issues you may have with completing the registration process
Please make note of the following health-related requirements for various grade levels.
- Dental Screening Certificate Required for incoming Kindergarten and 9th Grade Students.
- Severe Allergy Questionnaire Required for Preschool & Elementary Students if they have a known food allergy.
- Vision Screening Certificate Required for incoming 3rd Grade Students.
- Tdap Immunization Requirement Students entering 7th grade must receive the Tdap vaccine.
- Meningococcal ACWY Immunization Requirement Required for Incoming 7th and 12th grade students.
Learn more about Bus Transportation here.
Phone: (515) 457-5011
Fax: (515) 457-5018