Registration – Returning Students 2022-23
This information is provided for registering returning students for the next school year. If your student has had a break in enrollment, please contact Sandy Walters (contact info below).
Instructions to register your returning students for the 2022-2023 school year:
- On April 1, 2022, registration notifications were sent via email for each of your students regarding registration for the 2022-2023 school year. (Note: If we do not have your email address on file, we will mail you a letter to the address we currently have on file.)
- This email contains a website link for online student registration, registration instructions, and a secure “SnapCode” for each student. Each student will need to be registered with their individual SnapCode.
- When you click on the link in your email, the SnapCode for that student will be automatically entered into the registration program.
- You may use the account information you previously created to access and update your student’s information.
- If you receive a letter instead of an email, please click on the “2022-23 Click Here: Online Student Registration (English or Spanish) link” below and you will be connected to the online registration website. Enter the SnapCode on your letter in order to access your student’s information and complete their registration.
- Please note: your student’s registration is not complete until the online forms have been submitted.
- You will receive an email verifying that your submission was completed.
2022-2023 CLICK HERE: Online Student Registration (English)
2022-2023 CLICK HERE: Online Student Registration (Spanish)
If you need assistance please contact Sandy Walters at 515-457-5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org Sandy can help you with:
- Login information
- Updating your email or mailing address
- Verifying that your registration was completed if you did not receive a confirmation email
- Making an appointment to use a computer at the District Administration Office if you do not have Internet access
- Any issues you may have with completing the registration process
Please make note of the following health-related requirements for various grade levels.
- Dental Screening Certificate Required for incoming Kindergarten and 9th Grade Students.
- Severe Allergy Questionnaire Required for Preschool & Elementary Students if they have a known food allergy.
- Vision Screening Certificate Required for incoming 3rd Grade Students.
- Tdap Immunization Requirement Students entering 7th grade must receive the Tdap vaccine by 10/21/19. The Tdap vaccine is a booster required for all students born after September 15, 2000.
- Meningococcal ACWY Immunization Requirement Required for Incoming 7th and 12th grade students.
Phone: (515) 457-5011
Fax: (515) 457-5018