Driving Permits & Parking

Parking At UHS

Please review the following information regardingParking at UHS

Senior parking passes are handled during schedule pick up.

If you have any questions about parking at the high school, please contact Holly Secaur


Minor School License – Driving Permits

Minor School Licenses/School Permits are now processed at UHS.

If interested in obtaining a Minor School License, also known as a school permit, please bring this form with section 1 completed to the UHS main office. 

Remember: to qualify for a Minor School License (school permit) the Iowa DOT will verify that students: 

  • Have had their Instructional Permit for at least 6 months
  • Have a clean driving record for 6 months
  • Have completed Driver’s Education
  • Live at least 1 mile away from UHS

Please allow 3-5 days for these to be completed

If you have any questions, please contact Brittany Hogue hogueb@urbandaleschools.com in the UHS main office.